Location: London SE11-6NQ.
Benefits: 28 days Annual Leave Including Bank Holidays, Onsite Gym, Company Uniform, Onsite Canteen, paid overtime
Pimlico’s story has been one of constant improvement and year on year growth since its inception in 1979, with returning customers accounting for the majority of the more than 100,000 jobs completed annually.
Today, the company is the largest independent service & maintenance company in the capital and operates out of a high-tech 30,000 plus sq ft London headquarters, where the call centre is manned 24/7, 365 days a year and serves customers in and around the M25.
To support the Security Team in all activities and help to maintain an efficient and resilient department.
· Acting as a visual deterrent.
· Access control and issue of photo ID’s to visitors.
· Patrols of the inside and outside of premises
· CCTV monitoring
· Assisting and escorting visitors to their destinations within the building.
· Effectively dealing with incidents & submitting detailed reports on discovery of issues relating to health and safety or crime either verbally or in written form as required.
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities.
· Assisting transport office by dealing with out-of-hours deliveries to the depot.
· Provide First-Aid to the workforce
· Protect the organisations staff and property
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to organise, schedule and adapt work tasks to meet deadlines and respond to changing situations
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy
- SIA Licence
- Emergency First Aid at Work