Job Title: Call Centre Operative (Call Centre/Customer Services/Inbound)
Salary: £24,000 per annum (plus paid overtime)
Location: London SE11 6NQ
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (Shift Work 7:00-15:30 or 10:30-19:00) + Alternating Weekends
The Pimlico Group are London's largest independent Service & Maintenance Company. Due to company expansion & development, we currently have a vacancy for a Call Centre Operator (Booking Coordinator) to join our team based in our Central London Control Centre.
We are now looking for motivated, practical people to join our friendly, highly professional telephone control team. Dealing with high volume inbound/outbound calls, providing excellent customer service to our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- To deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and engineers
- Taking inbound customer queries over the phone, email, and chat
- Organising jobs and service calls with field engineers
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Customer retention
- Advising customers and prospective customers on the product and services
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Great listener, able to identify customer needs. Empathy is extremely important, and the ability to relate to a wide-ranging demographic is essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Flexible enough to work as a blended agent across channels, handling phone, email or chat transactions
- Competent keyboarding and PC navigation skills, familiarity with technology and mobile applications. Able to work quickly and efficiently
- A least two years customer service experience in a busy inbound/outbound call centre, control room, contact centre
- Technical experience a plus
- Works well under pressure in a busy working environment
The Pimlico Group has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, color, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for The Pimlico Group.